Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Cheating already

Okay, it's day one for me, and my mind is already subconciously attempting to cheat. I woke up pretty groggy this morning and headed straight for the breakfast bars. It was only after I had bitten off a good mouthful that I realized I was supposed to start my fasting today. Visions of bulimic teens danced in my head as I squatted over the garbage can spitting the Balance Bar out of my mouth. Later, as I fed Alessia, I absently put one of her Cheerios in my mouth. That one went into the sink.

I think I put too much cayenne pepper into the mix. I know it's supposed to have a small kick to it but it tastes more like Texas chile. Does it upset anyone else's stomach?

By the way, I'm f*cking hungry.

3 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger 3030vision said...

so you're starting the day with no food? i think the rest of us started after breakfast. later on today may be rough, but i'm sure you'll make it through. check it out! everyone else is feeling great!

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Jess B. said...

I am so freaking hungry right now I could eat my fist.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Jess B. said...

Also, the taste of this texas lemonade makes me seriously want to hurl. Can anyone else describe the taste of your drink so that I can get an idea for what its supposed to taste like?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home