Monday, April 04, 2005

gimmie some of your tots

day three. i offically declare today 'run-to-the-bathroom-every-two-minutes' day.

not pleasant! i guess i'm getting rid of all the toxins in my body, but man, there seem to be a LOT. and when you're walking to school and suddenly have to go, the thought of squatting in oakland cemetary becomes somewhat appealing (don't worry folks, i'm more mature than to actually do that).

other than that, i feel pretty good today.... i think i have a nearly-normal amount of energy (yesterday i was tired all day), and i haven't been hungry since last night. it might help that my lemon-juice mixture is much tastier today, so i'm drinking more. we made it with sugarcane juice instead of maple syrup, and decreased the amount of cayenne pepper. t.a.s.t.y.

5 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Stay away from my tots!

If it's Day 3 for you, it's Day 2 for me. At the moment, I have an energy level that is quite amazing. I feel like I've had a quadruple expresso. I think I might have to go for a run.

I still feel very mentally distracted. It's not that I can't think well, it's that my thoughts are all over the place. This is the biggest effect so far. It's incredibly difficult to focus on one thing.

The hunger is hardly an issue. It's minimal. I've had a few bowel cramps and a little dizziness this morning.

If you need to, go poop in the cemetery. They're dead. They won't care.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Greg S. said...

i dunno. i'm currently thinking of today as day 2. i guess technically it's like day 2.5, but sunday was the first real full day.

not to take away from the fact that tots and i haven't eaten solid food since early saturday afternoon.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger sunset head said...

day 2, day 3, whatever. i wrote in my planner 'fast: day 3', so it's day 3 to me. that way friday is day 7, and saturday we can EAT! or... drink ORANGE JUICE! god, that's exciting.

how did your job interview go, scotty? did ya need the green tea? man, i wish i felt like i'd just had a quadruple espresso... i still don't feel like i have my usual energy level.....

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Okay, I'm about to read this War and Peace on Fasting. By the way, nobody warned me about the laxitive teas I'd have to pick up. Michelle told me that one of them is named "Smooth Move." I must admit ... that's a great name.

Tomorrow should be my first day on this merry-go-round. BTW, someone will have to invite me to make blogs contributions...

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Greg. Starting the count from Day 0 instead of Day 1 just like a good computer scientist and/or GA Tech Grad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home