Thursday, April 07, 2005

boredom ensues

i'm bored. i'm reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallly frikkin bored of only ingesting lemon-juice/sugar cane mixture and tea. tea is good and all, but come on. 6 days of only this??

actually, i knew this would happen. i figured apart from the caffeine, this would be the hardest part. i'm actually going to start cheating today, partially from the boredom, but also partially because i don't feel like i'm going to get a whole lot more out of fasting. i've felt absolutely fine the past two days: very mild to no headaches, good energy level, not hungry... but i'm also not 'getting rid' of any more toxins. my tongue also looks pretty pinkish, so i'm happy with the progress. i think this afternoon and tomorrow i'm going to start juicing other fruits and maybe vegetables, and drinking that, along with some lemon juice mixture. i still won't have eaten solid foods for 7 days, but i really can't take the monotony anymore.

i like changes!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Scott said...

I hear ya. I too got bored after only three days, so I can't image you guys' predicament. You must be really fucking bored. I had little issue going back to solids, but I didn't do it as long as you guys did. The biggest issue was gas cramps and having solids introduced into my poop shoot. Otherwise, I felt like I was getting nutrients and energy (protein, vitamins!).

That reminds me of my first sexual experience.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Jess said...

You've made it far longer that I could/would/dreamed of. I only made it about 45 hours before I had to have some solid foods. I am weak... weak I tell you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home