Friday, March 18, 2005

First Fasting Post

Per Greg's suggestion, I've agreed to go on a cleansing fast (giving up solid food and any addictive substances) for 48 hrs, with one caveat: caffeine/coffee may be taken/drank if symptoms of withdrawal are unbearable. It's a very large monkey.

I've hardly gone a day in the last 10 yrs without injesting caffeine in some form.

Greg and Frances will be joining me on this fast, or I should say that I'll be joining them. They're planning to do it for 5-7 days. Hardcore. I'm really just a latcher-on.

This blog is set up as a journal to discuss the effects of our fasting.

Maybe I can get Bridget to do it with me.

Greg? When are we starting this? Easter?

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger sunset head said...

blogarific!
my vote for beginning is anytime after i get back from my conference in durham, anytime before easter.
i'm still debating whether i'm going to give up the caffeine 100%.... i really want to try, but i really think my head might explode.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Don't let me be a bad influence. You can do it, perhaps with a little weening to help?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home